Tuesday Campus Bible Study:
* Please note the change of day/time.
Room: Don Bautista (but 4/29 in the room Santa Cruz)
(cafeteria upper level near conference rooms)
*lunch is served
|4/15/2014||The Building of the Church:
1) Once far off, but now near
2) The Breaking Down of the Middle Wall of Partition
3) The Two Created Into One New Man
|4/22/2014||The Building of the Church:
4) Both Reconciled to God in One Body and Fellow Citizens of the Household of God
5) Growing into a Holy Temple and Being Built into a Dwelling Place of God
|4/29/2014||The Stewardship of the Grace and the Revelation of the Mystery concerning the Church||Eph. 3:1-13|
|5/6/2014||The Apostle’s Prayer for the Church regarding Experience;
The Apostle’s Praise to God for His Glory in the Church and in Christ
|5/13/2014||The Keeping of the Oneness of the Spirit;
The Functioning of the Gifts and the Growth and Building Up of the Body of Christ
|5/20/2014||The Basic Principles and Details of The Living Needed in the Daily Walk||Eph. 4:17-32|
|5/27/2014||Living in Love and Light;
Living by Being Filled in Spirit
|6/3/2014||The Living Needed Between Wife and Husband (A Type of The Church and Christ)||Eph. 5:22-33|
|6/10/2014||The Living Needed Between Children and Parents, and Between Slaves and Masters||Eph. 6:1-9|
|6/17/2014||The Warfare Required for Dealing with the Spiritual Enemy;
Conclusion of This Book
Here’s a map of the ground level of the Campus Center.
Outings and Retreats each quarter
- March 14th-16th, NorCal College Retreat at Alliance Redwood.
- More to be announced.